YES! I want Telehealth!
You can make an appointment for a telehealth evaluation now, or if you haveany questions, please call us at (561) 833-1747 or email us email@example.com.
- The Flagler Institute for Rehabilitation is dedicated to the safety, healthand wellness of you and yours.
- We take the responsibility of your care seriously.
- Regardless of your location, you are still under our care, and we are herefor you.
- Telehealth is now available to diminish the chance of contracting orspreading COVID-19 virus by receiving services remotely rather thanhaving direct contact with the public.
What is Telehealth?
- Telehealth is an interactive form of treatment that takes place at thelocation of your choice while the therapist is located at The FlaglerInstitute.
- Through desktop computer, laptop or tablet, live video streaming willallow you to interact with your therapist
- You can expect to experience treatment sessions similar to those youhave experienced in our office.
- We will assist you with the technology required for great sessions andsuperb outcomes!
How will Telehealth help me?
- With Telehealth visits, you will have regular contact with our therapistswho will oversee your general condition and take note of any red flagsconcerning your everyday health and wellness.
- We will alert you or your doctor to any sudden or concerning changesthat may warrant further attention.
- Telehealth will aid in increasing strength, stamina, and balance that waslost with inactivity of sheltering in place.
What to Expect During the Telehealth Evaluation
- Your evaluation can be performed remotely via live video streaming.
- One of our licensed therapists can visit your home for safetyassessment and to assist with telehealth set-up concerns.
What to Expect During a Telehealth Visit?
It will only take a few moments to connect. The session will run forapproximately 45 minutes.We are using doxy.me as our communication platform. Doxy.me is fullyHIPAA compliant which means your privacy is protected.