Our team of professionals includes:
William H. StagerDO, MS, MPH, FAAFP, FAAMA, FAAO, FACOFP dist
- Dr. Wm. Stager has 4 degrees:
- BA (Philosophy) (1983) and MS (Anatomy)(1984) degrees from Rutgers University
- Undergraduate OPP Fellowship and DO degree from NSUCOM (1989)
- MPH from ATSU (2009).
- He completed a rotating internship at Humana South Broward Hospital (1989-90)
- He has been in holistic private practice combiningNMM/OMM, Family Medicine, and Medical Acupuncture in the Palm Beach area since 1990
- He is Board Certified in NMM/OMM and Family Medicine
- He has 4 Fellow degrees:
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (Distinguished)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- American Academy of Osteopathy
- He is a Clinical Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at NSUKPCOM and Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at LECOM.
- He has taught NMM/OMM and Family Medicine to hundreds of medical students, interns, residents and physicians all over the USA, Canada, Norway, and China
- He has published over 300 articles and papers in health and fitness magazines and several in peer-reviewed medical journals
- He is section editor and contributing author of the 2014 2nd edition of the ACOFP textbook Somatic Dysfunction in Osteopathic Family Medicine
- In his many leadership positions he has traveled throughout the state and the nation representing patients, medical students and physicians advocating on all political levels.
- He has been President of 5 Osteopathic Medical organizations:
- FOMA (2015-2016)
- NSUCOM Alumni Association ExecutiveCommittee (2015-2016)
- FAO (2006-2008, 2008-2010)
- FSACOFP (2008-2009)
- FOMA District 9 (2006-present)
- His many awards include:
- 2020 AOA 142 Club for outstanding service
- 2019 NSUKPCOM Service Award
- 2017 NSU Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award
- 2015 NSUCOM Distinguished Alumni Award,
- 2015 NSUCOM Alumni Association Distinguished Service Award,
- 2013 AOA Unsung Heroes Award,
- 2013 AOA Guardians of the Profession Award,
- 2011 FAO Distinguished Service Award,
- 2010 FSACOFP Physician of the Year Award,
- 2009 ACOFP Excellence in State Society Leadership Award
- 2008 NSUCOM Distinguished Alumni Award
- 2007 FOMA Presidential Achievement Award,
- 2007 AOA Mentor of the Year Nominee Finalist Award,
- 1998 & 1988 teaching awards from the students of NSUCOM.
- Second generation DO: father, the late Frank E. Stager, DO, was a general practitioner in Bangor, ME.
- Wife: Zoraida Stager, MD, MPH
- Daughters: Valli E. Stager, ARNP and Jean Marie Stager, MSW, LCSW
Emily LargePhysical Therapist
Emily Large is a licensed physical therapist and certified yoga therapist with graduate studies in neuroscience and movement science. By integrating western medicine, neuroscience and therapeutic yoga, Large has developed an evidence- based practice methodology that is potent, concise and easy to learn. Nearly 25 years of experience in the field provides Large an appreciation for practice-based evidence, as she continues to witness profound healing within herself and her clients. This unique and systematic methodology empowers the practitioner toward optimal health and wellness.
A graduate of the 1000-hour Viniyoga Therapist Training at the American Viniyoga Institute, she went on to become faculty for that same program, as well as provides continuing education for health care and yoga professionals in the United States and abroad.
She has been featured in the New York Times, South China Morning Post, Prevention Magazine, Yoga Journal, Palm Beach Post, PT Magazine, and NBC WPTV News Channel 5.
Cecilia LesterPhysical Therapist Assistant
Ceci has facilitated the physical, mental and emotional healing of people after traumatic injury, major surgeries, and those suffering from chronic pain and neurological conditions through an integrated therapy approach, including Western medical physical therapy, massage and yoga therapy.
Profoundly curious about the human body’s structure and its proclivity for suffering, Ceci is an avid student of anatomy and kinesiology. Ceci has treated and observed body movement dynamics as a licensed massage therapist for 25 years; and, as a physical therapy assistant https://www.apta.org/AboutPTAs/, using traditional physical therapy; and through yoga therapy for nine years.
Ceci has been a student of yoga for 25 years, and her approach to therapy is shaped by her American Viniyoga Institute: therapy studies over several years with a leading senior yoga therapy educator, Gary Kraftsow. Intense study and dedicated work have culminated in an International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT) certification with the world recognized Viniyoga therapy school. Serving as faculty at several yoga schools, Ceci is the leading teacher with the yoga community of Florida trainings, currently at Red Pearl Studio in Ft Lauderdale, Florida.
Her yoga teaching is supported by three distinct 200 hour yoga teacher trainings in Kundalini yoga with Amrit Andrew Levinson, Aśtanga Vinyasa teacher training at the Śakti Yoga Shala, Anusara teacher training at the Garden of the Heart.
Chelsea IllsleyPhysical Therapist Assistant
Chelsea Illsley is a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant with experience in acute hospital setting as well as outpatient rehabilitation. Chelsea obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science and Health Promotion from Florida Atlantic University in 2016, personal training license in 2017 and Physical Therapist Assistant license in 2018. Chelsea has completed certifications in Parkinson’s L.S.V.T BIG Therapy, Myofascial Release I, Lymphedema Therapy and introduction to breath based yoga therapy with Ceci Lester and Emily Large. Chelsea has a love for health, wellness and physical fitness and has more than 2 years experience in outpatient setting, working under Emily & Ceci, with a variety of different diagnosis.
Cory TillisPhysical Therapist Assistant
Cory Tillis is a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in the State of Florida. In addition, he received his license in Dietetic Technician in 2013 and his Certified Dietary Manager license in 2017. He has worked in Food and Nutrition in a hospital setting with patients for over six years. He received his Physical Therapist Assistant license in 2020 and completed his clinical rotations at The Flagler Institute for Rehabilitation. Cory has always had a desire to help others and has found his calling in physical therapy. He will always greet you with a warm welcome and a smile.
Jenee JonesPhysical Therapist Assistant
Get in Touch
Should you have further inquiries about our team, feel free to send us a message through our online form. You can also call us at 561-833-1747 for an immediate response.